Electricity disconnect

No electricity at our home from morning.Thought  it will resume after some time as usual.Normally there is cut in electricity connection and it resumes after some time.shortage of electricity.But it did not come at 7p.m.All housese in our have the lights on except of us.So I lodged a complaint to the department and they said first that there is a transformer problem ,man are working, wait and see for sometime.At 8p.m.I wrang again I informed that current has yet not come.At around 9 p.m. I received a call and said ,go and see our people at main road going to attend the complain.Hurriedly I met the people who came and found a cable on the pole is damaged and asked me to get the cable at our cost of around 1000 rupees.After some negotiation the work was done on paid basis.It was an experience how on the cable was worn out at the top of the pole.The current resumed after almost twelve hours.presently electricity supply is alright except during some bad weather conditions as reviewed on 5th may ,2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 days without ectricity

Lock down period